haven business hub workshops // Intermediate Facebook Advertising
Sometimes it feels like social media moves faster than the speed of light. It can be a challenge to keep on top of your Facebook marketing game and really know the best ways to utilise advertising on Facebook to reach your customers. Boosting your posts isnâ€™t always enough â€“ you really need to create a strong Facebook advertising strategy to maximise your impact.
To help you conquer your Facebook advertising strategy, haven business hub workshops presents Miranda Ivey from Dotti Media in an intimate 10 people full day workshop designed to give you the tools and support to implement some key tips to enhance your Facebook advertisingÂ strategy and really take it to the next level!
ThisÂ day-long workshopsÂ is designed to educate and inspire while giving participants the abilityÂ to network with likeminded business people in a casual and welcomingÂ atmosphere. Itâ€™s a BYO laptop kind of day where we will roll up our sleeves and get work done together.
If you’ve only ever boosted posts on Facebook or if you feel as though you’ve tried and failed with Facebook ads, then this workshop is for you!
Giving you strategic insight from one of the region’s most reputable Facebook ad agencies, this Intermediate Facebook Advertising workshop is for business owners and marketers who want to be able to tell their ads manager from their Power Editor and everything in between.
TUESDAY 29 AUGUST (9.30AM – 3.30PM)
COURSE OUTLINE // INTERMEDIATE FACEBOOK ADVERTISING
- How to nail your Targeting
- Which Placement to choose (and why)
- What you can really sell from Facebook Ads
- Ad Copy & Image Tips
- How to set up a Website Conversion campaign
- Set up a Video Views campaigns
- â€¨Create retargeting campaigns
- Read & analyse your results
WHAT YOUR DAY INCLUDES:
- An amazing facilitator who is an expert in their field
- Step-by-step tools to implement in your own business and easily share with your team
- Implement what you are learning as the day goes
- Intimate workshop training â€“ maximum 10 people
- A scrumptious morning and afternoon tea plus coffee/tea
- Network with other business minds
- Inspiration and motivation to take your business marketing to the next level
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Laptop computer (no iPads)
- Notebook, pen, highlighter
- Business cards for networking
- Enthusiastic, open mind â€“ ready to learn!
- Lunch (or money to buy some)
- Nectar Espresso Currumbin,Â 37 Currumbin Creek Rd, Currumbin Waters
- FULL DAY $375 (including GST)
BOOKINGS (only 10 spots) made through emailÂ email@example.com
booking. BOOKINGS CLOSE Friday 25 August, 2017.
CANCELLATIONS are permitted up to 14 days prior to the workshop date for full refund. Outside of this time period you can choose to send someone else in your place.
FACILITATOR // MIRANDA IVEY
As the Director and Head of Marketing Strategy for Dotti Media Miranda has over ten years experience in Marketing and Publicity working with national and international events, products and people. By combining her marketing and strategy experience with Facebook Ads, her clients have seen high ROI, exponential email list growth, and launched entrepreneurs and brands with a bang. Sheâ€™s been behind the 5-figure launches of the Facebook Ads Masterclass, and specialises in smart, cohesive launch strategies across all digital marketing channels // www.dottimedia.com