The Well Nourished Lunchbox is a fully interactive, beautifully designed eBook that will guide you to pack your kids (and yourself) a delicious, nutritious lunch, simply and easily.
Your whole family will absolutely love the 150+ pages of recipes and healthy inspiration to suit all tastes and dietary requirements.
About The Well Nourished Lunchbox – what you get in this beautiful ebook
On the pages of this stunning eBook you will find 50+ recipes with over 200 variations.
All of the recipes are nut-free, wheat-free, refined sugar-free and designed for kids of ALL ages (and parents too). Over 90% of recipes are fructose-friendly, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and suitable for vegetarians. 80% of recipes are also suitable for egg-intolerant families.
Each recipe has:
- a beautifully photographed picture so you know exactly what you are about to create
- serving sizes, preparation and cook time so you know how long it will take
- a detailed description of how each recipe can benefit your health and wellbeing
- storage and serving suggestions to make the most of your creation
- an ingredient glossary to help stock your pantry and gain an understanding of the ingredients you’re using
Not just another cookbook
The Well Nourished Lunchbox is so much more than simply a recipe book. It also includes:
- guidelines for how to pack a nourishing, nutritionally balanced school lunch
- practical tips including shortcuts, tackling the unfinished lunch and choosing the best lunchbox design
- ways to increase your kids veggie intake with a comprehensive chapter called ‘Eating the Rainbow’ which will inspire you to find ways to boost your kids vegetable intake
- many of the recipes double as family meals (and also breakfast or after school snacks)
Chapter by chapter
Each chapter is designed to offer loads of variety in your kids lunchbox. It really has something for everyone including:
- No bake snacks (raw goodies for the lunchbox)
- Savoury snacks (a selection of crackers and substantial savoury delights)
- In the thermos (dinner recipes that are portioned so that leftovers can fill a thermos for lunch)
- Dips and a jam (a selection of devine dips and THE best jam)
- Choosing bread (navigating the best choice in bread)
- Ideas for nourishing and delicious sandwich and wrap fillers
- Sans sandwich (recipes to replace the humble sandwich)
- Sweet stuff (nutrient dense sweet treats – some of which may contain vegetables)
5% of the sale of this book will be donated to IOOSK Cooking School for Young Mums. Whether or not we realise it, the way that our parents cooked – or didn’t – sticks with us for life. Those early lessons don’t just influence how we cook, but instill in us a set of beliefs about the value of good food.
Unfortunately, not everyone gets handed those valuable life lessons, which can have devastating consequences. Poor food choices are linked to more than 20% of children in Australia being overweight or obese before they even start kindergarten. Together with the Red Cross, IOOSK currently runs cooking courses at a crisis shelter for young parents.
“Our mission is to teach young mum’s that food is more than food. We aim to build confidence and skills mum’s need to shop for and cook healthy meals for their family, from scratch.”
Rob Caslick, IOOSK
I’m thrilled to be able to support this fabulous, grass-roots charity.
Purchase your copy before the end of February 2016 to receive a gorgeous bonus eBook to help you plan the perfect whole foods party (including a recipe for THE best chocolate birthday cake). Only until the end of February!
I’m so sure you are going to love this ebook, that I’m happy to offer a money back guarantee. If after browsing the book you don’t think it is everything I’ve claimed it to be, I will happily refund your money (within a week of purchase).
Purchase your copy of A Well Nourished Lunchbox here.