It’s getting hot, but don’t fret – there’s no better way to chill out than with a spot of ice skating at Paradise Resort.
The new-and-improved Paradise Resort Gold Coast, which officially re-opened on September 1, ticks all the boxes when it comes to family fun. Dubbed Australia’s ‘favourite family resort,’ the Surfers Paradise landmark features a brand new games room and dazzling aquarium, plus the beloved centrepiece waterpark, Adventure Playground, delicious family restaurants – including Penguins family restaurant, Jerrys Burgers, Debs Pizza Shack and the Poolside Café and Bar – and so much more.
But the place we’ll be visiting most these school holidays is definitely Planet Chill.
Paradise Resort’s very own ice skating rink, Planet Chill is the ultimate all-weather attraction for resort guests and visitors alike. Suitable for all kids, big and small (we’re talking ages three and up!) the fun space includes fibreglass penguins for skating novices, a jukebox to select your session’s playlist and dazzling lights to add to the chilled out ambiance.
It’s situated on the second floor of Paradise Resort, just above Penguins Restaurant, and is open to both in-house guests of the resort as well as the general public (all other Paradise Resort facilities are exclusive to guests).
Ready for your next ‘icecapade’? Book a session at Surfers Paradise’s only ice skating rink – but be quick! Numbers are limited, and pre-purchasing is recommended.
And, if you’re keen to turn your day trip into a stay-cay, remember that Paradise Resort is on sale for a limited time! Book 3 nights from $499* per family and receive…
- 3 nights’ accommodation for a family of up to four
- Daily continental breakfast for the entire family
- $50 Resort Credit when you stay 3 nights or $100 Resort Credit when you stay 5 nights
- Daily car parking
- A bottle of wine on arrival
- Late check-out until 12pm
- One Kids Club session for every child, every day
- Unlimited use of the water park
- A range of daily activities and entertainment PLUS much more for the entire family to enjoy
- Full flexibility to change dates
- Option to pay-off holiday, with interest-free periodic payments
Valid for travel on selected dates between 1 Sept 2020 – 21 Dec 2021. *Rates are from $499, subject to availability. Conditions apply.