Is your son rocking two-sizes-too-small trackies, or your daughter stealing your favourite sweatshirt?
If the recent cold snap has made you realise you need to replenish your kids’ winter wardrobes, it may be time for a shopping spree – and with these picks, you don’t need to break the bank to do it.
- Bonds fleece hoodie and trackie, 2 for $39, www.bonds.com.au
- K-D boys’ tiger crew, $8, www.bigw.com.au
- Kmart puffer jacket, $25, www.kmart.com.au
- Cotton On huggie leggings, $7.50, www.cottonon.com
- Kmart boys’ basic denim jeans, $7.50, www.kmart.com.au
- Cotton On Sage crew and Keira trackpants, $45 for both, www.cottonon.com
- Target girls’ Sophie fitted jeans, $18, www.target.com.au
- K-D girls leopard print sweat, $15, www.bigw.com.au
- Best & Less boys’ print tee, $4, www.bestandless.com.au