Term 1 is almost done – better get planning your next family adventure holiday! And guess what, you won’t have to travel too far…
As if you need a reason to book a family holiday, right? There are a million reasons! Sick of lunchboxes and school runs? Go on a family holiday! Need to reconnect with your family members? Go on a family holiday! Celebrating a birthday or special occasion and sick of buying present ‘things’? Mark it with a memorable family holiday!
Paradise Resort Gold Coast is pitched right at the ‘families’ demographic – one step inside the resort grounds and you’ll see exactly why. A mega indoor adventure climbing structure greets you at reception and the resort’s two giant waterparks scream fun. If you’re looking for even more excuses to book your next family holiday at Paradise Resort Gold Coast, Australia’s favourite family resort, here are 10!
1. Where kids rule. Paradise Resort is the only resort in the country with a Kids’ Club that is available to children 0-12years of age, is open daily and offers every child up to four hours of fully supervised fun every day of their stay free of charge*
2. Themed rooms. Our popular Junior and King Bunkhouse rooms feature brightly painted bunk beds, additional TV for the kids, gaming console, microwave and much more all designed with family comfort top of mind.
3. FREE time for parents. Book the kids in to a Kids’ Club session and take a guilt-free break relaxing in our outdoor spa or soak up the sunshine on one of the cabanas located behind the big water park and enjoy some ‘me’ time. Did someone say cocktails?
4. Bucket loads of fun. Our central resort area is a giant water playground featuring a lagoon pool, two heated spas and TWO enormous waterparks topped with a bucket that empties over guests in one enormous splash!
5. Daily entertainment. With an extensive activities and entertainment program catering from young children through to mums and dads, there’s no need to leave the resort.
6. Endless adventures. With a nine-metre rock climbing wall, indoor jungle gym, outdoor adventure playground and family barbecue area, there is something for everyone.
7. Resident rockstars. Keep your eyes peeled and your cameras ready for our resident mascots Captain, Cleo, Astro and Dusty making special appearances throughout your stay and joining in the many activities.
8. We’ll do the cooking. Catering to even the fussiest of eaters, we have a range of food options sure to please everyone with The Bistro and Poolside Café open daily and our Poolside BBQ and theme nights offered throughout the year.
9. Close to home. The one-stop-shop of family holiday goodness that Paradise Resort has to offer means you don’t have to have your kids’ scooters, beach gear and devices clogging up the car. Just pack yourselves and a bag of clothes and head to Paradise. Don’t forget your swimmers.
10. It’s full of inclusions. Paradise Resort is full of savings and with a range of free daily activities, four hours of free Kids Club for every child and unlimited use of the free onsite waterpark you won’t have to dip into your pocket every five minutes. Plus, you can use the money you’ve saved and spend it on yourself… it’ll be our secret! No one stay at Paradise Resort Gold Coast is the same as the next, making it a place to visit time and time again. How many more excuses do you need?
Check out who has been seen hanging out at Paradise Resort lately! Follow these accounts to see how their stay in paradise went…