Give the gift of sustainability with these eco-friendly picks to pop under the tree this year! Whoever you give them to won’t be the only one thanking you – the planet will, too.
- Pixie Nut and Co Mottlecah slow-fashion earrings, $30, www.pixienutandco.com
- Appetito 5L compost bin in green (also available in white), $50.95, www.everten.com.au
- Wrappa three-pack organic cotton food wraps in Birds and Bees (available in various designs), $35, www.wrappa.com.au
- SoL glass water bottle in cyan (available in various colours), $39.95, www.solcups.com
- BBBYO Foodie 750ml insulated lunch container and carry cover in marble, $50, www.biome.com.au
- King of Beasts organic cotton straw pouch, $9.95, www.biome.com.au
- Mr and Mrs Jones Thoughtful lunchbox in wood, $49.95, www.mrandmrsjones.com.au
- SoYoung Paper Poche in black paper gold splatter (available in various colours), $39.95, www.minihippo.com.au
- Veja ESPLAR zero-waste sneaker, $155, www.davidjones.com
Looking for more great gift ideas? Check out haven’s ONE HUNDRED gift recommendations in our latest issue, or right here.