Not sure how to pitch yourself to the media, or how to use LinkedIn to engage with your professional network? Our next business event is right up your alley. LinkedIn is still the largest and most popular professional network/business-oriented social networking site there is – you just can’t underestimate its importance.
Knowing the ins and outs of LinkedIn is particularly important when it comes to connecting with industry professionals and pursuing business-to-business (B2B) activities or furthering your career by presenting yourself as a professional, being found on Google, attracting customers and increasing your brands’ awareness.
DID YOU KNOW?
- There are now over half a billion members on LinkedIn across the globe
- 92% of prospects research you online before doing business with you (so consider how you want to be perceived!)
- 40% of users check LinkedIn daily, but this increases to 76% for executives
- People connect with an individual – not a brand
- According to a LinkedIn Government submission, LinkedIn users are two times more active than Facebook or Twitter
Freaked out? Don’t be!
Our next business hub event will be led by LinkedIn expert Christie McCabe from Connection Kernel. Christie will teach you specific and practical tips to create a powerful LinkedIn Profile and connection strategy, and explore:
- Why it is crucial to have a presence on LinkedIn and know how to use it effectively
- Why LinkedIn is the most effective social sales tool for B2B engagement and leads
- Best practice to gain the most out of LinkedIn, with examples
- How to improve your knowledge of LinkedIn navigation and how to use it effectively for business outcomes
- How to transform your LinkedIn Profile into a client-attracting magnet
- Basic lead generation using search facilities to find new potential prospects and target new business
Once you’ve learned the power of LinkedIn, you will then learn the power of public relations. PR can be a powerful way to gain exposure, placing you in front of your target audience and shaping, enhancing and building your reputation through and with the media, building creditability and strengthening your community relations.
You will leave equipped with a comprehensive understanding of LinkedIn, and how to generate free promotion for your business.
Throughout the workshop you will also have time to connect with like-minded professionals and promote your own business, networking over coffee and a gourmet morning tea.
Sell Yourself & Your Story
Friday October 19, 2018
9.15am until 1pm
Royal Pines Resort, Benowa
$175 + GST
Tickets are just $175 + GST and include wifi, gourmet morning tea during the workshop, tea and coffee throughout and complimentary car parking. All you need to bring is yourself and your laptop.
Spaces are limited! Email email@example.com for questions!
SPECIAL PRICE THIS WEEK!
Kids are back to school for term four, it’s time to invest in you and your business – $125 + GST until Friday 12 October, 2018.
This event is run in collaboration with link events // www.linkevents.biz