If you’re anything like us and loooove a sticky-beak into the lives of others, you will enjoy these five inspirational Insta sports stars.
1. Serena Williams dominates on the tennis court, so it only makes sense that she’d take out the top spot in our list of fave sporty Instagrammers! The new mum shares adorable snaps of baby Olympia, funny videos and the occasional reminder that she’s a total girl boss, too.
2. Sam Bramham is an Aussie Paralympic gold medalist with a sense of humour to match. He says he’s only on Instagram to make his mum happy, so it seems we have Mrs Bramham to thank for his hilarious content.
3. What does it look like when a boxing legend gives social media a whirl? Mike Tyson’s Instagram feed, that’s what. The perfect blend of personal snaps and vintage memorabilia, this is one account that’s totally worth a follow.
4. Bubbly blonde Genevieve LaCaze is the darling of Australian track team, with a list of accomplishments as long as her legs. We follow her for the ultimate fitspo, and to learn how to look that good in a pair of Nike bike shorts.
5. Everyone’s favourite shark-punching Aussie hero shreds just as much on Instagram as he does in the water. Mick Fanning shares stunning surf pics, his daily rituals and tonnes of cute snaps of his dog, Harper.