Calling all little clowns!
Join us for an early access preview of the carnival inspired activities for school holidays the Pacific Fairgrounds Carnival.
Exclusive preview for Little Paccas Kids Club Members to get access before the public!
WHEN: Friday 18 September
WHERE: Start at centre court outside Myer
For a limited time only, by popular demand, the iconic train will be returning for kids to take a ride throughout The Resort. You’ll be in a spin on the carnival classic teacup ride, visit the Sideshow Alley crazy mirrors, bean bag toss & strongman cut outs then go fishing in the ponds for rubber ducks with a tonne of prizes up for grabs.
- Teacup Ride
We will spin your round, right round on this carnival classic for the whole family. One teacup per family/group. Riders must be 100cms in height to ride alone. Children 80-100cm may ride when accompanied by an adult 16+ years of age. Located outside Myer.
- Sideshow Alley
Pop down the alley near Connor to find some carnival tricksters devises and games. I’m tall, I’m short. No wonder they’re called crazy mirrors. Stripe a pose in the circus strong man photo opportunities and have a go at the bean bag toss lawn game.
All abroad! We are bringing back the much-loved Pacific Fair train for 2 weeks only through the outdoor resort area. Make sure you book a spot and don’t miss out.
- Lucky Duck
Are you feeling lucky? Grab a net and go fishing around the Pacific Fair resort pools to scoop up that one little rubber duck that catches your eye. Choose wisely as there are a tonne of retailer prizes up to grabs.
Bookings are essential – CLICK HERE TO BOOK.
Click here to sign up to become a Little Paccas Kids Club member to receive exclusive access to event bookings a few days before bookings are open to the public. Plus, you’ll receive a range of great offers and discounts!
- Allocated timeslot online bookings are essential for COVID-19 tracking and to prevent crowding at entry points.
- This event is operating in compliance with a COVID Safe Event Plan. Follow the rules and keep us all safe. Practice social distancing. Wash your hands regularly. Be prepared to leave your contact details for tracing purposes.
- Stay at home if you are unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath, have travelled from overseas or a COVID-19 hotspot within the last 14 days or have been in close contract with a person who is positive for COVID-19.
- Must use hand sanitiser before entry.
- Please adhere to physical distancing floor decals when lining up for your timeslot.
- Maintaining physical distancing requirements is the individual’s responsibility.
- We have the right to refuse service and insist the anyone with these symptoms leaves the venue.
- If you become unwell during the event, please seek assistance from event staff.
- CLICK HERE on how to use hand sanitiser correctly.
- CLICK HERE for simple steps on how to help stop the spread.