If you’re looking for a one-stop destination for your autumn/winter fashion, you can’t go past Pacific Fair for its variety of stores offering everything from high-end haute couture to bargain hunter bliss.
Fashion stylist Kirsty Ashe’s Top 5 Pacific Fair kids’ stores
1. Seed: Check out their denim pieces and bomber jackets – so cool.
2. H&M Kids: Loving the preppy, urban flavour here
3. Pavement: Again, the urban styling is super on-trend
4. Zara: For everything! Their faux leather jackets, boots and sneakers are my top picks
5. Target: Always loving Target for its affordability. You can’t beat Target for hoodies, PJs and the like.
Top trends for girls this autumn/winter: Ruffles, ruffles and more ruffles! Denim and bomber jackets are also key looks – just as they are for adults.
Top trends for boys this autumn/winter: Stick with a monochrome palette. The urban/street look is in, as are chinos, high tops and denim.
If the shoe fits…
When looking for footwear for your kids this season, Pacific Fair resident stylist Kirsty Ashe says sneakers are the go-to for both sexes.
For girls: Also seek out metallic shoes and ankle boots in tan or metallic. She advises you steer clear of black shoes as she believes black shoes age a small child too much.
For boys: Choose Vans sneakers for durability and affordability, as well as Adidas.
Pacific Fair resident stylist Kirsty Ashe is available for personal shopping sessions. For more, visit the Pacific Fair website at www.pacificfair.com.au