Calling all little clowns!
Join us these school holidays for carnival inspired activities at Pacific Fair.
WHEN: Saturday 19 September – Sunday 4 October, 10am – 2pm daily
For a limited time only, by popular demand, the iconic train will be returning for kids to take a ride throughout The Resort. You’ll be in a spin on the carnival classic teacup ride, visit the Sideshow Alley crazy mirrors, bean bag toss & strongman cut outs then go fishing in the ponds for rubber ducks with a tonne of prizes up for grabs.
- Teacup Ride
We will spin your round, right round on this carnival classic for the whole family. One teacup per family/group. Riders must be 100cms in height to ride alone. Children 80-100cm may ride when accompanied by an adult 16+ years of age. Located outside Myer.
- Sideshow Alley
Pop down the alley near Connor to find some carnival tricksters devises and games. I’m tall, I’m short. No wonder they’re called crazy mirrors. Stripe a pose in the circus strong man photo opportunities and have a go at the bean bag toss lawn game.
All abroad! We are bringing back the much-loved Pacific Fair train for 2 weeks only through the outdoor resort area. Make sure you book a spot and don’t miss out.
- Lucky Duck
Are you feeling lucky? Grab a net and go fishing around the Pacific Fair resort pools to scoop up that one little rubber duck that catches your eye. Choose wisely as there are a tonne of retailer prizes up to grabs.
See pacificfair.com.au for more details.
*Bookings essential. A COVID-19 safe plan will be in place.
- Allocated timeslot online bookings are essential for COVID-19 tracking and to prevent crowding at entry points.
- This event is operating in compliance with a COVID Safe Event Plan. Follow the rules and keep us all safe. Practice social distancing. Wash your hands regularly. Be prepared to leave your contact details for tracing purposes.
- Stay at home if you are unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath, have travelled from overseas or a COVID-19 hotspot within the last 14 days or have been in close contract with a person who is positive for COVID-19.
- Must use hand sanitiser before entry.
- Please adhere to physical distancing floor decals when lining up for your timeslot.
- Maintaining physical distancing requirements is the individual’s responsibility.
- We have the right to refuse service and insist the anyone with these symptoms leaves the venue.
- If you become unwell during the event, please seek assistance from event staff.
- CLICK HERE on how to use hand sanitiser correctly.
- CLICK HERE for simple steps on how to help stop the spread.