Okay, it’s officially cold. And, if your kids headed back to school this week, you’re probably now remembering how hard it is to get them up and out the door when the mornings have such a sharp bite to them.
While the promise of a hot lunch probably won’t get them out of bed initially, it will certainly warm their day up when they get to school. So, with that in mind, we’re sharing our top three winter lunch recipes and the must-have hot lunch products and recipes to keep your kids cosy during these cool school days.
Cook it up…
- Well Nourished Lunchbox eBook, $24.95
Our favourite recipe: nourishing nachos
- Kidgredients 20+ Kid-Friendly Slow Cooker Meals, $14
Our favourite recipe: lamb and veggie korma
- The Organised Housewife Lunch Box Recipes Cookbook, $29.95Our favourite recipe: cheese and bacon mini quiches
- Sophie Guidolin My Kids Eat Volume 2, $44.95
Our favourite recipe: warm chicken and rice salad
- Tasty Tummies: Healthy Lunchbox Snacks Book, $15.95
Our favourite recipe: cheesy corn fritters
And keep it warm…