- 1 red onion, peeled
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- Handful parsley or baby spinach
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- Good pinch sea salt
- Grind black pepper
- 500g free-range pork mince
- 2 sheets puff pastry (I just love Careme All Butter Puff Pastry)
- Splash of milk (to brush pastry)
- 1 teaspoon black chia seeds
Preheat your oven to 200℃ and line a baking tray with baking paper.
In a food processor grate your onion, garlic, apple and baby spinach. Alternatively, grate/finely chop by hand. Mix together with the thyme, mustard, salt, pepper and pork mince until well combined.
Halve each sheet of puff pastry and divide evenly between the four pieces. Roll and pinch together the seam, placing it facing down on the baking tray. Brush with the milk, sprinkle with the chia seeds and bake for 30 minutes or until the pastry is puffed and golden brown.