This is a delicious and nourishing jelly that the kids will love. It’s really quick and easy to make so there’s no need for chemically laden jelly crystals any more.
- 200g (2 cups) raspberries (fresh or defrosted if frozen)
- 250ml (1 cup) coconut water
- 85g (¼ cup) rice malt syrup or honey
- 2 tablespoons rose water (optional)
- 4 tablespoons gelatin (grass-fed or organic preferably)
- 250ml (1 cup) boiling hot water
In a blender or food processor, blend the raspberries, coconut water, sweetener and rose water (if using it) at a moderate speed. Add the gelatin and blend again for a few seconds to combine. Add the boiling hot water and blend immediately for about 30 seconds at a moderate speed. Pour through a fine sieve into a large bowl (to separate any seeds) and pop into the fridge to set (1-2 hours).