Nothing ruins a parent’s day like looking at the clock and realising it’s school pick-up time – especially when you’ve spent all day working at home in your pyjamas. We’ve rounded up some inspiration to help you get school run ready.
EFFORTLESSLY COOLWe love this look from @smythsisters on Instagram for bringing all of the cool with minimal effort. Chances are, you already own all of these pieces, too!
- & Other Stories floral print oversized shirt, $104, www.asos.com
- Cotton On Dickson sneakers, $39.99, www.cottonon.com
- Token cord tote, $34.95, www.universal.com
GLORIFIED PJ’SIf you’ve ever wanted to wear your pyjamas to pick the kids up from school, this is the look for you. Leggings keep your legs toasty warm, while the printed jumper adds a touch of togetherness.
- Tularosa leopard jumper, $98, www.revolve.com.au
- Atmos&Here v-neck tee, $19.99, www.theiconic.com.au
- Boody black leggings, $29.95, www.boody.com.au
“JEANS AND A NICE TOP”Perfect your Zoom meeting and the school pick-up zone, this put-together look pairs classic pieces and timeless tones.
- Y.A.S printed blouse, $60.50, www.asos.com
- Forever New Isabel mid-rise jeans, $89.99, www.forevernew.com.au
- Truffle Collection mules, $32, www.asos.com
ALL BLACK EVERYTHINGWhen in doubt, go for all black – it’s such an easy way to look like you put a lot of thought into an outfit without actually having to think. Add a pop of white on the bottom and some understated jewellery to break up the look.
- Target biker jacket, $59, www.target.com.au
- Kmart loose knit jumper in black, $15, www.kmart.com.au
- Adidas Originals 3MC, $100, www.theiconic.com.au
BOHEMIAN DREAMSIf you love the look of a maxi dress but think they’re too “hippy” for you, go for one in a monochrome colour palette, add a leather jacket and sneakers and you’re on your way. Plus, the slicked bun is perfect for greasy hair days.