Join the world’s favourite four-pawed friend Scooby-Doo for a live show and craft workshop!
Join Scooby-Doo and his best friend Shaggy for a live show as they attend the Ghostology Conference as special guest presenters! Things start to go wrong when a mysterious ghost threatens the conference. Will Scooby-Doo and Shaggy solve the mystery and catch the ghost?
Plus grab a Scooby-Doo activity kit to draw, colour and create at the Craft Village.
WHEN: Tuesday October 13, 2020
9.30am: Live show #1 *Bookings required.
10.30am: Meet & Greet Scooby-Doo
11.30am: Live show #2 *Bookings required.
10am – 1pm: Craft Village
SCOOBY-DOO creates a world of spooky, mysterious fun where playful fans of all ages find the courage to seek adventure, solve problems and doo good. The Great Dane with the even greater appetite first came onto screens in 1969 and a new film released this year! With over 6 million followers on YouTube, and featured live events, stage shows and theme parks across 5 continents, Scooby-Doo in 2020 is still thriving now and beyond!
Bookings are essential – CLICK HERE TO BOOK.
Click here to sign up to become a Little Paccas Kids Club member to receive exclusive access to event bookings a few days before bookings are open to the public. Plus, you’ll receive a range of great offers and discounts!
- This event is operating in compliance with a COVID Safe Event Plan for Event Cinemas. Follow the rules and keep us all safe. Practice social distancing. Wash your hands regularly. Be prepared to leave your contact details for tracing purposes.
- All guests must follow Event Cinemas’ COVID safe plan.
- Each guest must check in with Event Cinemas’ QR Code upon their arrival.
- Must use hand sanitiser before entry.
- Maintaining physical distancing requirements is the individual’s responsibility.
- If you become unwell during the event, please seek assistance from event staff.
- Stage Show: is 25 minutes inside Vmax Cinemas.
- Meet & Greet: 1.5metre distancing from characters required. Use hand sanitiser before and after interactions. Unfortunately staff can no longer assist families with taking photos on their devices.
- CLICK HERE on how to use hand sanitiser correctly.
- CLICK HERE for simple steps on how to help stop the spread.