With custom lanyard invitations, a dreamy boho aesthetic and an equally as stellar music playlist, guests are sure to feel the Coachella vibes at your kid’s boho birthday bash. Here’s how…
- Zazzle DIY lanyard, $6.27, www.zazzle.com.au
- Lilly & Lolly, Pearly Grey Teepee $189, www.lillyandlolly.com.au
- Habitat Opulent cushion in gold (also available in rose gold and silver), $24.95, www.pillowtalk.com.au
- Grandado Ferris wheel eight cupcake stand, and more. $52.99, www.au.grandado.com
- Kmart round cushion, $8, www.kmart.com.au
- Spotlight ombre desert rose planter, $30, www.spotlightstores.com
- Ginger Ray hoopla cactus game, $12.40, www.gingerray.co.uk
- Wandering Folk Utopia picnic rug, $200, www.wanderingfolk.com
What to do
What’s a Coachella-inspired kid’s party without activities to match? Try:
- Kids’ karaoke. You could even set up a mini stage for the kiddie performances
- Face painting
- A craft station for making flower crowns
- Musical chairs, on the grass with cushions.
To complete your Coachella/Kid-Chella party, make sure you incorporate these key features:
- Ferris wheel. OK, it might have to be a Ferris wheel cake stand or the like, but don’t forget to pay homage to this key element.
- Music. Prep your playlist well ahead of time.
- Teepee. The camping style of choice of Coachella is also a fun addition to your party set up.
- Boho big time: Think dreamcatchers, feathers, fringing, bunting, pastels
Shop more looks HERE.