We’re officially at the end of our homeschooling adventure, and we feel like we’ve run a marathon. Actual teachers and parents who homeschool all year ‘round, how do you do it?!
Much like we would gift our children’s teachers at the end of the year, we feel like us homeschoolers deserve something special. Here’s what we’re buying for the school principal/teacher/sports instructor/hall monitor/tuckshop staff (read: us parents) to commemorate the end of homeschooling as we know it.
- A stash of sweet treats, like these freeze-dried raspberry and butter cream pastries from Agnes, www.agnesrestaurant.com.au
- Glasshouse Fragrances Forever Florence gift set, $124, www.glasshousefragrances.com
- Peter Alexander homeboots, $96, www.peteralexander.com.au
- ‘Daily Mantras to Ignite Your Purpose’ by Lisa Messenger, $15.95, www.booktopia.com.au
- A gift card to your favourite store (so you don’t spend your ‘treat yourself’ money on something boring!)
- Salt by Hendrix Plump It Up gift set, $49.95, www.adorebeauty.com.au
- A magazine subscription service, $14.99, au.readly.com
- Frank Green reusable cup with Paywave, $39.95, www.frankgreen.com.au
- Skinnydip pink earbuds, $70, www.asos.com