Picnic weather is finally upon us – are you ready? From fashion to food, we’ve rounded up the top products to help you up your picnic game. We’ve even coordinated a giveaway with the picnic experts at The Somewhere Co., giving you the chance to win $170 worth of stylish staples for your next soiree.
- Mr Consistent cocktail flowers, $22, www.mrconsistent.com.au
- House and Home rattan picnic basket, $69, www.bigw.com.au
- Adairs x Wandering Folk tablecloth, $169.99, www.adairs.com.au
- Faithfull the Brand Nikoleta mini dress, $229, www.net-a-porter.com
- Wandering Folk emerald forest picnic blanket, $190, www.wanderingfolk.com.au
- SoYoung paper poche, $44.95, www.minihippo.com.au
- Muse Picnic Party cushions, $49, www.pillowtalk.com.au
- Corkcicle Rifle Paper stemless wine glass, $49.95, www.kitchenware.com.au
- Target frayed edge hat, $25, www.target.com.au
- Royal Ascot acrylic wine glass, $8.95, www.thegourmetpantry.com.au
- Lu Goldie Solene sunglasses, $179, www.theiconic.com.au
- Geneva woven basket, $49.95, www.templeandwebster.com.au
- The Somewhere Co. Meadow picnic rug, $99, www.thesomewhereco.com
- The Somewhere Co. Kaleidoscope cooler bag, $94.50, www.thesomewhereco.com
- The Somewhere Co. Spring Fling lunch satchel, $42, www.thesomewhereco.com
Up your picnic game with the ultimate picnic prize pack, courtesy of The Somewhere Co.! They’ve teamed up with us to give away a picnic prize pack, containing a Meadow Midi Cooler and Picnic Rug combo (valued at RRP$171.00). Enter below…
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU.
T+Cs: entries close November 10, 2021 at midnight EST. Only winners will be notified and good luck!