Mums, sisters, aunts and girlfriends have an opportunity to be inspired and indulged at the Women’s Health & Wellbeing Expo this month.
The annual expo promotes health and wellbeing, with a series of presentations and interactive demonstrations to ignite your inner flame and give you a huge dose of inspo to live your best life.
Entry is FREE and with more than 50 exhibitors, there’s something to suit all interests, from cooking to beauty, fitness to pampering.
Don’t miss these Expo highlights:
- Interactive cooking demo with surfer dads Paul and Blair from My Kitchen Rules
- Free 10 minute massage in the Endota Spa Broadbeach Pamper Zone
- 40+ free seminars, workshops and fitness classes in the Healthy, Wealthy and Wise series
- Fun Fit and Fab women’s breakfast
- Free yoga sessions with Essence of Living
- Hilarious presentation, “Laughter really is the best medicine” with the doctors from haven faves The Medical Sanctuary
Grab your girlfriends, take some time away from the daily grind and recharge at this two-day event. You’ll nourish your mind, body and soul and get some great take-home tips to stay strong, sister.
What: Women’s Health & Wellbeing Expo
When: 16-17 May, 9am – 4pm daily
Where: Robina Community Centre
Cost: Entry is free
More: Check out the full program at womenshealthandwellbeingexpo.com.au