Whether you’re planning on partying with your family, friends or colleagues, here are the outfits to see you through the Silly Season.
The Day Drinks
From barefoot bowls to backyard barbeque, this event calls for something flowy (to survive the heat and hide your food baby), comfy shoes (that will no doubt be kicked off) and a hint of sparkle.
- Kmart sleeveless tiered maxi, $30, www.kmart.com.au
- Reliquia Lotus earrings, $89, www.reliquiacollective.com
- Veja Esplar sneakers, $139.99, www.hypedc.com
The Long Lunch
You’ll need a look that takes you from day to night, so a fun co-ord with a long skirt, sensible shoes and a pop of colour is just what the doctor ordered.
- Mister Zimi Betsy set in Tropical Blue, $219, www.misterzimi.com
- Wittner Kylee heels, $180, www.wittner.com.au
- Guess Neara bag, $159, www.davidjones.com
The Fancy Festivities
For an upcoming event that requires a touch of glam, clash your colours and your sparkles, but opt for shoes that will let you dance the night away.